2018 WTC Keynote Speeches
Time：June 19th (Tuesday) morning, 09：00-12：30
Venue: The 4th Floor of China National Convention Center.
1. Topic: Building a modern transportation system
Speaker: Leader of MOT, P.R.China
2. Topic：Three Revolutions of Transportation: electrification, automation, and sharing
Speaker: Dr. Daniel Sperling，Professor of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science and Policy, and founding Director of the Institute of Transportation Studies at the University of California.
3. Topic: Transportation in 2030 of China
Speaker: Fu Zhihuan, Academician, Chinese Academy of Engineering
4. Topic: Sustainable Transport Strategy in Tokyo Metropolitan Region
Speaker: Professor Noboru HARATA，University of Tokyo.
5. Topic: Global Beidou System and Transportation
Speaker: Yang yuanxi, member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Deputy Chief Designer of Beidou Satellite Navigation System.
6. Topic: Smart Cars----Past, Present and Future Perspectives
Speaker: Professor Alain Kornhauser, Princeton University.